
So, we did it!!!!
It was a great day, the wind was a bit crazy (20-30 mph) but that actually helped to keep the heat down (it got to around 90, nothing really for us New Orleanians but woulda played havoc with some folks).
The ceremony went off mostly without a hitch and I got to walk down the aisle to the Star Wars opening theme song, freaking awesome!!!!!!!
My bride was beautiful OF COURSE!
Joel was a great officiant, couldn't have asked for a better one! Greg was clutch as music director and Lila and Kathy were wonderful in their reading and singing! I am so glad I had Scott here with me and my grandma, aunt and of course, my momma!!
And without a doubt, thanks so much to Tess and Tom for hosting this crazy event!!!! Also, thanks to Uncle Tom, Jason, Mia, Gib, Lynn, Billy, Ben, and Ian for making this wedding so wonderful.
Now, off to Glacier for our mini-honeymoon, I hear its beautiful up there!?!
Then, on to South Dakota to meet Pearl's extended, extended family!!!
Hope to get pics up on Flickr soon but there is one above for everyone!!
Love to all,
Mr and Mrs Harris-Scott

YAAAAYYYY!!! Thank you for posting a pic! (Where's the rest?!) You look so sleek and handsome, and Pearl is so delicate and beautiful! sigh... :) Many congrats!
ReplyDelete-rachel
i could cry. amazing. see you in a few weeks...
ReplyDeletexoxox