Hi all,
So, we just got back from the Jacobs' family reunion in South Dakota and boy was it wild!?! Lots of little ones running around and lots of talking about the wedding and whatnot. It was fun and I am very impressed with Uncle Sylvester's farming techniques (Michael Pollen would be proud!). And best yet, he has some Badlands on his property - I love the Badlands!!
We are back in Great Falls now, off to Astoria, Oregon by way of Seattle tomorrow. It has been a great stay at the new in-laws but I'm sure they are ready to have their normal lives and house back to themselves!?!
Anyway, check out our Flickr account - http://www.flickr.com/photos/harrisscott/ - to check out some pics of the wedding we finally have up! Hope to update again in the next few days...
Peace and love,
Steve (and Pearl) H-S
Monday, July 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Great blog you guys. I finally had time to look at the entire thing. Have fun!!!! Get a pic of Ben for my classroom if you can get him to smile. Love
ReplyDelete